Web Based STOA Software
Guidelines for smooth administration of STOA functions
All STOA applicants are requested to adhere to the following guidelines for smooth processing , accounting and settlement of STOA charges.
Processing of STOA applications and Downward Revisions
- All applicants have to register with WRLDC by submitting a request in the enclosed format at Annexure I at least one week prior to submission of application. One of the e-mail Ids for communication should an office e-mail Ids which do not change with the change of officials.
- In case of application involving new utilities submit the details as per the enclosed format at Annexure II at least two days prior to submission of application.
- Whenever there is any change in the details furnished in the registration form fresh registration form is to be submitted.
- All applications for Advance, FCFS, Downward revision, Payment intimations, Registration requests, Discrepancy intimations shall be communicated to respective RLDC STOA e-mails (for WRLDC in firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Day Ahead and Contingency applications to be faxed/e-mailed to control room of all concerned RLDCs.
- Request for revision of schedule in line with clause 6.5.19 of IEGC due to unit outage to be made to the shift in charge control room.
- Request for Downward revision shall be punched before 17:30 hrs. of the day. Any request received after 17:30 hrs. will be treated as having submitted the next day and would be revised accordingly.
- Any queries related to processing/scheduling etc. of Day Ahead /contingency applications may be taken up with RLDC control room.
- WRLDC would not be sending copy of the STOA approvals to the utilities involved. But the same would be made available to the applicant either through Web based STOA programme and in case of any technical snag through e-mail.
Verification of approvals and schedules
- Cross check the approvals especially with regard to payment schedules for STU/POC/SLDC rates, energy and charges.
- Verify the STOA schedules on real time basis and point out any discrepancies to the control room shift-in-charge, including POC loss implemented.
Payment of STOA charges and interest
- Once the payment of STOA charges is made, immediately furnish the details of payment made for each transaction like date of payment, instrument number, TDS if any on POSOCO and POWERGRID to be deducted as follows in the enclosed format at Annexure III.
i)POSOCO PAN- AAFCP2086B
ii)POWERGRID PAN- AAACP0252G
iii) PAN Details OF STU/SLDC 393 Kb
- Any payment delayed beyond three working days would have to be paid at the earliest along with the interest for the number of days of delay. Any TDS deducted while making interest shell be deducted only in POSOCO PAN number.
- The STOA interest details would be uploaded in following website links-
All concerned applicants could download the same for timely payment of interest.
- In the event of delay in payment,submission of payment, TDS etc. details by the applicant, no further approval would be accorded for such applicants till the outstanding is cleared.
- Submission of TDS certificate, if any, for POSOCO & POWERGRID portions along with a statement of transaction wise details of TDS deducted for each RLDC after each quarter. In case of transaction with WRLDC copy of TDS certificate shell send to WRLDC F-3, M.I.D.C. AREA, MAROL ANDHERI(EAST). MUMBAI-400093. In case of non-submission of TDS certificates by the end of first month of next quarter or booking the entire TDS to POSOCO, the shortfall in payment in-lieu of TDS deducted would be treated as default and no further approval would be accorded till the default is cleared. Application submission option in the web based STOA software would be disabled for such applicants till they comply with the guidelines.
Disbursement and reconciliation of STOA charges
- Disbursement of the charges collected would be done as per approved procedures.
- The disbursement details would be uploaded in WRLDC website at links :
All concerned SLDCs/STUs could down load the same for verification.
- Intimation regarding monthly STU/SLDC charges disbursement would be communicated through WRLDC website. All the concerned SLDCs and STUs are requested to verify the details for correctness and intimate discrepancy if any, within one week.
- SLDCs shall reconcile the receipt of SLDC/STU charges after thorough verification and must send back a signed copy of the Disbursement statement by the end of the month for our record and audit purpose.
- Any amount to be refunded in lieu of revisions/correction of approvals , curtailment of schedules , revision due to unit outage etc during a calendar month would be refunded to the applicants by 15th of the next month. This statement shell be uploaded in WRLDC website.
- Any discrepancies observed in the previous month disbursement/refund would be corrected and adjusted in the next month disbursement. Hence all concerned entities/applicants shall verify the monthly disbursement /refund details and intimate us any discrepancy by the end of the month. Any claims beyond one month would not be entertained. Applicants shall sign the receipt of refund amounts and send within end of next month.
- All SLDCs/STUs requested to furnish WRLDC the postal/e-mail address, contact person name and contact no for communicating any matter regarding STOA payments and schedules.
- The contact number of OA Coordinator of WRLDC is +912228203888 & e-mail ids is email@example.com
5. Failure to comply
Any non-compliance of the following critical activities would entitle RLDC to reject further applications:
I have read all the Guidelines
||Furnish the details of payment made for each transaction like date of payment, instrument number, TDS if any on POSOCO and POWERGRID etc
||Payment of STOA interest
||By the 25th of every month
||Submission of TDS certificate, if any, for POSOCO & POWERGRID portions along with a statement of transaction wise details of TDS deducted for each RLDC after each quarter. or booking the TDS separately to POSOCO and POWERGRID.
||By the end of first month of next quarter
||SLDCs shall reconcile the receipt of SLDC/STU charges after thorough verification and must send back a signed copy of the Disbursement statement
||By the end of next month
||Applicants shall sign the receipt of refund amounts and send within end of next month.
||By the end of next month
Last Updated On 30/08/2018